Re: [Gimp-developer] git print dialog doesn't see CUPS printers
- From: "Michael J. Hammel" <mjhammel graphics-muse org>
- To: Robert Krawitz <rlk alum mit edu>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] git print dialog doesn't see CUPS printers
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 15:45:14 -0700
On Sun, 2012-01-01 at 19:36 -0500, Robert Krawitz wrote:
> You may need to install the CUPS development package and rerun configure
> (remove config.cache first).
My build script does a "make distclean" before building, which should
cover the config.cache. Also, I already have cups-devel installed.
I built 2.7.3 via git but still have the problem. I can't build 2.7.4
or HEAD because of some dependency issues (long story). So I guess it
just isn't going to work until I upgrade to F16. Maybe. Or find an F14
RPM of pcre 8.11 (to resolve glib dependencies).
Thanks for the tips, though.
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel graphics-muse org>
] [Thread Prev