Re: [Gimp-developer] How to add our code into GIMP's GIT

On 12-02-29 04:35 AM, Martin Nordholts wrote:
provide good patches that improve GIMP, either by sending them to the
mailing list or by attaching them to a bug report in Bugzilla.

Code patches should NOT be sent directly via the mailing list. Instead, include a URL to where the patch file can be downloaded.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.