Re: [Gimp-developer] Help with a Gimp 2.10 question

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 04:38:01PM +0100, jEsuSdA 8) wrote:
> > "Color depth" is the normal term in English.
> Thank You Matthew... my english is so terrifying, hahaha. ;)

Well, it's better than my Spanish by a long shot!

Matthew Miller           mattdm mattdm org          <>

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]