Re: [Gimp-developer] Help with a Gimp 2.10 question

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM, jEsuSdA 8) wrote:

> The question is ¿When it is planned to be released the 2.10 Gimp version?

At this point in time any estimation of 210 release involving dates
(including even years) would be a deliberate lie :)

The last thing I heard from mitch is that GEGL transition is only ca.
20% done. This is the single most important factor for a new stable
release.

> The course will starts over september 2013, but the agenda must be closed
> over april 2013, so if I want to use Gimp I need the 16bit channels feature
> before april.

Personally, and this is just a speculation, I think we'll be lucky if
we'll have 2.9.0 by April 2013.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org