From: drawoc [mailto:drawoc darkrefraction com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:48 PM
To: Jari Niskala
Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly Builds

Try this:
Pull my latest changes from git, and then do:
export PYTHON="/c/Python27/bin/python.exe"
(I'm not sure where your python exe is, so change
"/c/Python27/bin/python.exe" to the location of the actual exe) Then try
running the script again.
Hopefully that will work.

As a side note, I've actually never successfully compiled the GIMP directly
on windows before, only cross compiled for Windows from Linux. (So you're
trying something new.)

-- drawoc

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/pkg-config-dev_0.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/glib/2.28/glib_2.28.8-1_win32.