[Gimp-developer] New Participant

Hi Everybody, i am just a new participant of the list and wanted to say hello to all of u :) . I am a posgraduate student in Sao Paulo University in the Computer Science Department, i have a B.S. in Computer Science as well, and am very passionate in Computer Graphics and Visualization.

I am here to help and get involved, so please take me into account . If anyone want me to help in some area, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Raul O. Gallegos Hidalgo,
Pos-Graduate Student from the School of Computer Science,