Re: [Gimp-developer] bug with Overlay

I have no photoshop too. I'm a Linux user. I use Gimp about 7 years for CG(Computer Graphics). But you can try VirtualBox(WinXP) and http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4985377/Adobe_Photoshop_CS3_Portable for testing if you need it.

If we talk about CG, so there are some standards in many CG programs based on Photoshop. As I mentioned previously, you already made Overlay with Gegl. It works ok, but I cannot save to file (png/jpg/...) with Gegl color Management. And it's not possible to merge layers with Gegl color management too. As I mentioned it in video.

Is it possible to add saving to file with Gegl Color Management if "View->Use Gegl" is switched on?