Re: [Gimp-developer] bug with Overlay
- From: Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org>
- To: Paul Geraskin <paul_geraskin mail ru>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] bug with Overlay
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:03:33 +0200
On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 13:22 +0400, Paul Geraskin wrote:
> At present, I cannot use Overlay for my 3d production. This is the
> most usable method. I just want to know will you be able to fix it in
> Gimp 2.8? Overlay without Gegl should be like in Photoshop too.
> Or is there any way to export/apply Gegl ColorManagement?
On a general note, *nothing* in GIMP should be "like in Photoshop".
Most of us don't have Photoshop, or even an operating system
where it would run on, and it's not our goal to imitate anything.
> On 04/04/2012 01:12 PM, Przemyslaw Golab wrote:
> > Note: Overlay in Legacy mode works exactly like Soft Light, if that helps.
> > --
> > n-pigeon
> gimp-developer-list mailing list
> gimp-developer-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev