Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: How to build GIMP 2.7.5 using MinGW in Windows 32-bits

Hi Partha

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 05:58:44PM -0500, Partha Bagchi wrote:
> Please check out my website (www.partha.com) where I provide Windows
> binaries of git pulls. Obviously, it is not possible to provide builds
> everyday. You are welcome to upload them to Graphicall where my
> previous builds were uploaded by another user.

Please put your efforts into working with ender in making Windows
binaries instead of maintaining a separate set.  Having 2 different
Windows builds doesn't help and becomes a nuisance when someone reports
a bug against Windows, which has turned out in several cases to be due
to the versions of dependencies used.

You could work with ender in making official Windows builds which we
can distribute directly linked from gimp.org itself.  I think victorm
would also prefer that for his project with AMD.

Ender has made 2.7.4 builds available now.

Btw, it _is_ possible to make builds every day. :) You'd have to setup
Jenkins to make a Windows build for whatever is done by hand now.

		Mukund