Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: How to build GIMP 2.7.5 using MinGW in Windows 32-bits
- From: Alcides Viamontes Esquivel <a viamontes esquivel gmail com>
- To: victormatheus gmail com
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: How to build GIMP 2.7.5 using MinGW in Windows 32-bits
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:10:49 +0100
Yes, I think it will be very helpful to a lot of people. I was wondering if it would be possible to have some up-to-date binaries in graphicall.org.... I don't think that most GIMP users be familiar with the trickery of compilation, or that they have time to do it. Just an uninformed opinion: more users pissed off by bugs or lack of documentation in the development version = more users willing to contribute in some way.
] [Thread Prev