Re: [Gimp-developer] image window title

* gg catking net <gg catking net> [12-21-11 10:38]:

> all image windows get the title "GNU image manipulation program"
>
> When more that one image is open (most of the time) this is not
> helpful. The window represents one specific file/image , why is this
> not displayed?

it is on my 12.1 openSUSE gimp-2.6.11

see:
 http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/gimp-display1.jpg
 http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/gimp-display2.jpg

> Instead of glancing up at the title of the window I have to start
> paddling around the menus to get this most basic information.

maybe your window manager is over-riding or preventing the window title
display ???

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member