Re: State of the project

El día 10 de diciembre de 2009 13:45, Guilhem Bonnefille
<guilhem bonnefille gmail com> escribió:
> I vote for.
> Mathias seems really really overbooked. I suggest to wait a week
> (max.) waiting for his opinion.

OK, wait for the Mathias response then

> Personnally, I hope to find more spare time to invest in giggle. I
> checked your repo and your patches seem really interesting.

Great, also, there are some interesting patches in bugzilla too ;)
About my patches: giggle is now GTK+3 ready (It doesn't use deprecated
symbols or libraries and use accessor functions instead direct access)

Best Regards,

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas