Re: [Gexiv2] Autotools build system for GExiv2.

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Jim Nelson <jim yorba org> wrote:
Although we haven't documented it, we use #include <gexiv2/gexiv2.h>, so
that's the right call.

Cool. So the gexiv2.pc.in I wrote in my patch is right. :-)
I'll probably send a patch along to the entangle project to fix their code then.
Thanks.

Jehan

-- Jim

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com>