Re: [Gexiv2] Autotools build system for GExiv2.

No worries, Jehan, we did see it. I need to take a hard look at your patch, obviously, but we have no objections to moving gexiv2 to autotools and know it'll make your life easier. It's great to hear it ports so well to Windows! If you do run into any problems -- I'm sure you will -- filing a ticket is the best way to get our attention.

-- Jim