[Gexiv2] Autotools build system for GExiv2.

Hi,

I am a GIMP dev. Since we now use GExiv2, I wanted to be able to
cross-compile this lib easily on various system (Windows in
particular, but this would apply to others too). So I ported your tree
to an autotools build system.

So this email is just to inform you of the feature request, with patch
provided there: http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/7660
Just in case you did not see.

I tried to keep all features of existing hand-made Makefiles, and
hopefully there is no bug remaining. In any case that's likely a
better fundation than hand-writting Makefiles. :-)
Also I successfully cross-compiled GExiv2 and GIMP for Windows on my
Linux system with this new build system. So that's a proven patch. :-)
Thanks!

Jehan