Re: [Gexiv2] Hello?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Adam Dingle <adam yorba org> wrote:
As for help, well, if you have any questions about gexiv2 we're here to
answer them.

Alright, well, I am struggling with this. It seems in my rush to
attempt to write annotations, there's an important first step that
I've missed, and the only instructions for it I can find assume that
you're using autoconf (which you guys aren't, as far as I can
tell...). Can you take a look at these instructions here:

http://berrange.com/posts/2010/01/10/using-gobject-introspection-gjs-to-provide-a-javascript-plugin-engine/

And give me some insight into how that might be accomplished given
your existing build framework? Particularly the very first bit about
m4 and Makefile.am.

Thanks!

--
http://exolucere.ca