Re: [Gexiv2] Hello?

Robert,

yes, most of us here at Yorba are subscribed, anyway.  Gexiv2 is alive and well, though I'm not aware of any
projects other than Shotwell that are using it at the moment.

I think introspection support would be great.  I've just created a feature request:

http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/5456

As for help, well, if you have any questions about gexiv2 we're here to answer them.  Otherwise, I can really
only point you to

https://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection

adam