Re: [Gegl-developer] VIPS and GEGL performance and memory usage comparison

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Sven Claussner wrote:
Hi,

the developers of VIPS/libvips, a batch image-processing library,
have a performance and memory usage comparison on their website,
including a GEGL test. [1]
Some days ago I told John Cupitt, the maintainer there, some issues
with the reported GEGL tests.
In his answer to me John points out that GEGL is a bit odd in this
comparison, because it is the only interactive image processing library
there. He therefore suggests to remove GEGL from this list.

Which, of course, might remind you https://github.com/jcupitt/gegl-vips :)

Alex