Re: [Gegl-developer] VIPS and GEGL performance and memory usage comparison

On 29 January 2016 at 19:07, Adam Bavier <adam bavier gmail com> wrote:
numbers in that benchmark, I propose adding a asterisk * by each gegl number
would help the reader understand that something is different with this
library.  Then add the corresponding asterisk down by the statement, "GEGL
is not really designed for batch-style processing -- it targets interactive
applications, like paint programs."  Since gegl is the only interactive

That's a good idea, thank you. I've updated the page with numbered
notes by some results to make the qualifications easier to find.

John