Re: [Gegl-developer] Making GEGL and Babl releases "soon"

Gimp 2.8 still has "GEGL Operation" under the Tools menu, which
apparently some people are using because we get bug reports about it
crashing. I don't see the time it would take to backport those fixes
to the 0.2 branch as worthwhile; there aren't any significant changes
required for Gimp to use 0.3 but the fixes in GEGL are intertwined
with other changes that make backporting impractical.