Re: [gedit-list] gedit is unmaintained, some thoughts

On Sun, 2017-07-16 at 13:06 +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
gedit is no longer maintained, I've added it to this wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained

Sigh... it seems many of the very useful apps I've come to use every
day are ending up there. :(

Note that with GTK+ 3 being now stable, gedit will probably still
continue to work fine during a long time, even if not perfect.

That is very good hear!

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
openSUSE, a LINUX desktop for humans who need to get work done.