Re: [gedit-list] Minimal C plugin example

Kip,

I'd look at the plugins included in the source tree for gedit itself, as well as the sources for the gedit-plugins collection.  Some of these plugins are pretty small - gedit-sort-plugin.c in gedit is about 600 lines, and gedit-word-completion-plugin.c in gedit-plugins is about 400 lines.  They are also guaranteed to be up to date, since they come with gedit.  You could clone these from git, or just look at the source code directly via git.gnome.org:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/plugins
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit-plugins/tree/plugins

adam