[gedit-list] Minimal C plugin example

Hey list,

I've looked over the wiki as best I can and also looked through some of
the headers included with my distro's gedit-dev package.

I found lots of Python code, in addition to several C plugins, but the
latter all appear to be using older deprecated APIs and the code is
difficult to discern what is actually the "minimal" for any plugin and
that which is context specific for the aim of that plugin.

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a modern C minimal plugin
example, such as a hello world, that uses the most recent GEdit plugin
API that we are expected to use?

Respectfully,

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer