Re: [gedit-list] highlighting mode to SPSS/PSPP syntax

Hi Hugo,

    unfortunately we do not have the resources nor the knowledge to write syntax files for every language of the world.
However adding a new syntax highlighting file to gedit is relatively simple and does not require programming skills: see https://wiki.gnome.org/Gedit/NewLanguage

If you create a syntax file for SPSS feel free to contribute it in bugzilla.gnome.org and we will integrate it.

Ciao
    Paolo