Re: [gedit-list] Suggestion to improve the gedit

Hi,

Le 26 oct. 2012 à 01:01, Larissa Artemis <larissartemis gmail com> a écrit :

Hi, I'm Larissa Artemis. I'm a brazilian user of the Ubuntu and gedit.

I don't have confidence if this is the right place to give my suggestion.
If not be, sorry. Can someone indicate the correct place?

If be, I have an idea and I think that can improve the gedit. Actually, my idea is apply a Nautilus' concept in the gedit: the panel.
Is so practice open 2 panels in Nautilus and can view informations of 2 folders, that I think this can works to gedit too. Would be possible works to (or more) files simultaneously, without need switch the tab. I think that increased the produtivity user. What you think?

gedit already supports this. The feature is called tab groups and you can create them from the documents window!

One more time, if this is not a correct place to suggestions, my apologies.

--
Larissa Artemis Luna Monteiro
Student Course Technician Computer