Re: [gedit-list] Documentation plugin feature request

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Nacho <nacho resa gmail com> wrote:
Hey Jim,

I think this could be done as an initial step using the external tool. though we should think
of a nice script for that.

Right, the namespace appears in the first few lines of the XML file, so it seems like the External Tools plugin could be helpful here.

In a second step we could either extend the gedit-code-assistant plugin or create a different
one to parse in real time etc.

Whichever approach you think would be easier to develop and maintain would be ok with us.

What information or resources would be helpful to you at this point?  Of course, any of the doc-team members would be willing to test things out and provide feedback at any stage along the way.

Many thanks,

Jim