Re: [gedit-list] Native Mac OS X GEdit : Option key doesn't work.

Dear Adrien,

I faced the same problem using gedit on Mac OS X (Lion). After a long
journey on google I found that you need to

1.) right click in the edit area
2.) select "Input methods -> Multipress"

with that you are able to access alt characters like []|{}

regards

Alex