[gedit-list] How to restore the default shortcuts of "code comment plug-in"

Hi, everybody,

I have cleared the default shortcuts "Ctrl-M and Ctrl-Shift-M" for
"code comment" by assigning the same shortcuts to two scripts in
external tools respectively. Then, I could not change it back for code
comment plug-in by clearing the shortcuts assigned to scripts of
external tools. I even failed to find out the configuration file in
which shortcuts for "code comment" plug-in are recorded.

So, help needed.

Best Regards,
xiang