Re: [gedit-list] New Language-spec for VHDL-2008

Thanks Paolo.

I've filed this same email in bugzilla.

regards, daniel

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

       thanks for the file. The proper way to contribute a .lang file is to
open a bugreport on bugzilla.gnome.org against the "gtksourceview"
product and attach the file there (or even better a patch with the diff
to the current version).

This way the file will not get lost or forgotten if no one has time to
review it now.

Ciao
       Paolo