Re: [gedit-list] New Language-spec for VHDL-2008

Hi Daniel,

	thanks for the file. The proper way to contribute a .lang file is to
open a bugreport on against the "gtksourceview"
product and attach the file there (or even better a patch with the diff
to the current version).

This way the file will not get lost or forgotten if no one has time to
review it now.