Re: [gedit-list] [Feature-Request] Don't ask if unsaved docs are empty

On 11 January 2011 12:10, Goldstein <goldstein451 gmail com> wrote:
I understand. Would it be possible to allow users to configure this behaviour either through the "gedit Preferences" dialog or through the gconf-editor app?

Hi Goldstein,

IANAGD (I am not a gedit dev), but including a configurable option for everybody's pet peeve about a small aspect of the behaviour is a fast way to have a bloated interface, which is exactly why I use gedit (because it doesn't do this, and some other editors do).

It might be possible to achieve what you want through an extension.

Regards,

- Peter