Re: [gedit-list] Making windows know the difference between binary and plain text files

Hey,

the only thing that you can do right now is to mark in the filter of the filebrowser to show the binary files.
The reason for this, is that the library we use for detecting text files just detects as text files the ones
that has .txt extension.

Maybe we should enable the binary filter by default in windows.

Regards