Re: [gedit-list] Gedit Mac os x 'alt' key

On 10/17/2010 12:55 PM, Nacho wrote:
This is a bug in gtk+ and I think there were some improvements on that but I'm not sure. You'll have to check with the next release of gedit :)
Yes there have been many reports about this problem (see also bugzilla) and we are aware of the problem. It is quite unfortunate and there is no immediate solution. If time permits I can try to look into the problem, possibly backport the fix and make a new release for gedit on mac. However, we are currently focussing our efforts on gedit-3.