Re: [gedit-list] Save Icon Grayed Out

On 09/27/2010 03:46 AM, Peter Zay wrote:
I would like to suggest that you enhance the Save icon to gray out after saving.
We don't do this on purpose. For example, after save, the file can be removed from disk (or changed externally in an undetectable manner, note nfs or another fs where notifications do not work). In the end, it is more reliable, and more user friendly to not make the save button insensitive.

Jesse

Not a big deal, but a nice professional touch to a fine product.

--
Peter