[gedit-list] Problem with VHDL highlight

Dear gedit community,

First of all thank you for this wonderful app.

I would like to meniton that there is a problem with the highlighting of VHDL code. The keyword "std_logic" won't be highlighted event though it is a very important keyword. I noticed that the "std_logc" is highlighted even though it is not a keyword. So I guess smb forgot an 'i' on the code

Thank you for your attentio

Have a nice day,

Aggelos Spanos

Το email σας και πολλά ακόμα εν κινήσει. Αποκτήστε δωρεάν το Windows Live Hotmail. Εγγραφείτε τώρα.