[gedit-list] Improvements suggestions

Hello,

I use Gedit daily and really like the tool. Thank you for such a tool.
There are however 2 things I would be very happy to see in a future
releases of Gedit. As sooner the better :-)

1. I often work with files spread over Internet. Mamy times I have 10+
files opened at a time. When I relaunch my Gnome desktop however Gedit
is unable to open them as they were. It still remembers files it would
open, but due to network configuration in Gnome it is unable to do so.
Network is simply not on yet, which leads to issue an error massage
"Network is unreachable" by Gedit and the only thing I can do is to
cancel opening. Please add a button to reopen a file or even better, an
option to reopen all files (with a little delay for file-after-file)
Gedit was unable to open due to network problems - problems that don't
exist anymore when the network is finally on.

2. I use UTF-8 on my desktop, but often deal with files written with
ISO-8859-2 or win1250 format. Please consider an option of doing iconv
conversion on the fly while reading and saving a file. I mean I have a
file in, say, cp1250, Gedit opens it and I edit the file using UTF-8 (or
whatever I set Gedit to) and after a job being done file gets saved with
cp1250 as it was before.

Thank you.
--
Have a nice day,