[gedit-list] Octave vs. Objective-C

Hi All

I use gedit for all of my editing needs (thanks for creating an editor
that is powerful yet easy to use), which includes editing files for GNU
Octave. Script files for Octave uses the .m extension, which also seems
to be used by Objective-C. Every time I open a .m file it seems that
Objective-C wins and gets to highlight the file.

Is there something I can do to ensure that by default Octave syntax
highlighting is preferred over Objective-C highlighting?

Thanks
Søren

P.S. Please keep me CC'ed as I don't subscribe to this list.