Re: [gedit-list] feature request: side-by-side document viewing

At 18:28 -0500 6/14/10, Benjamin Ninnemann wrote:
>I think it would be quite convienient if you could view both side
>by side, for example, like the new versions of nautilus that come with
>ubuntu 10.04, which to my understanding are not available with ubuntu
>9.10.

There is an option to move a tab into a new window which you can even put onto another monitor.

When viewing side by side would want both to scroll together?

--

--> The U. S. Census Bureau missed a bet by not counting all of those embryos in cold storage. <--