[gedit-list] Syntax Highlighting Support for HTML/Mason

Hi there

At my company, we do Webdesign with HTML/Mason (it's quite similar to PHP, but combines HTML and Perl). Till now, I am creating my pages with VIM because this is (aside from Emacs and Textmate [MacOS]) the only editor with a reasonable Syntax-Highlighting for HTML/Mason.

Since gedit is a great piece of software, I'm wondering if there is any plan on implementing a highlighting for Mason. I don't know how complex this would be, since it would have to distinguish correctly between HTML, Perl and _javascript_ within one file.

Many thanks for your answers,
Chris