Re: [gedit-list] Syntax Highlighting Support for HTML/Mason

Hi Christian,

	adding support for a new language is fairly easy and
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/NewLanguage contains some pointers and
suggestions.

In your case in particular I suggest to look at php.lang etc and see how
it combines html syntax with php syntax: your case should do the same
and be able to include syntax contexts from html.lang and perl.lang.

If you get it working, feel free to submit mason.lang in bugzilla so
that it will be included in the next versions of gtksourceview.

Ciao

	Paolo