[gedit-list] install gedit-plugins in windows vista environment

Dear Sir, Madam,

Please inform me wether a step-by-step document is available, which describes how to install gedit-plugins in windows vista environment.
I install gedit and with this installation package there is a set of available for windows plugins.
Pythonoutline-plugin is not exist in this package.

I try to install python-outline-plugin (http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PythonOutlinePlugin) by copying the two files (pythonoutline.gedit-plugin and pythonoutline.py) to dir C:\Program Files\gedit\lib\gedit-2\plugins. Gedit-pllugins lists this plugin (see attachment plugin2.jpg), but i cannot check this plugin. In this directory, .pyc file is also missing.

Please inform me the missing installation steps.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Djien Kwee