Re: [gedit-list] install gedit-plugins in windows vista environment

Hi,

you made it well, but probably that plugin is not ported to work on windows as most of the third party plugins. So either you will have to port it or leave it :(
you can always run gedit in a terminal and check if you get any errors.

Regards.