Re: [gedit-list] Including regex search & replace in gedit-plugins

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 19:22 +0300, scribu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know what I can do to have a regex search & replace
> plugin included in the gedit-plugins package.

You can consider extracting the multi-file find and replace plugin from
gedit-developer-plugins [1]. I am not sure a power user feature should
be included in the base plugins.

[1] https://launchpad.net/gdp

--

__C U R T I S  C.  H O V E Y_______