Re: [gedit-list] Including regex search & replace in gedit-plugins

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Curtis Hovey <sinzui.is@verizon.net> wrote:
You can consider extracting the multi-file find and replace plugin from
gedit-developer-plugins [1]. I am not sure a power user feature should
be included in the base plugins.

[1] https://launchpad.net/gdp

Thanks for the link to GDP. The Replace In Files command seems really powerfull.

Related to the base plugins, I tend to forget that gedit isn't meant to be used solely as a code editor. It's that good! :-)

--
http://scribu.net