[gedit-list] VCS integration with File-Browser

Hi there,

Not sure if any of you remember me. I built an overlay on the File Browser with my git vcs integration plug-in--called giterdone. In the process I fixed a couple of bugs in the File Browser's bus interface last year. I believe it was recommended by the gedit team that my plug-in support any VCS (not just git) in order for it to be included with gedit.

I finally made some time and separated the VCS and git specifics from each other, and implemented support for svn as proof. Its homepage is here: http://gombi.net/giterdone

I was wondering if some people from the gedit team could take a look, and recommend any improvements. I'm not certain of the criteria for including a plug-in with gedit (as a standard plug-in like the File Browser), but I think at least developers would find this plug-in very useful.

I also of course welcome comments from any other users of gedit.

Thanks,
Robert Toscano