[gedit-list] Changing the menus language

Dear list,

I am using gedit on windows-xp and I find it very useful.

One thing I couldn't figure out, is how to install the english version. When I download and install, it automatically installs the Hebrew translation version (probably auto-detecting my location), and I could not find any way to configure it to English.

Any help is appreciated,

Ita.

p.s I tried to search in the list's archive, but could not found anything relevant to my question.