Re: [gedit-list] GEdit 2.30 Auto Indentation Behaviour Change?

Ah I see, Well I've downgraded gedit, gtksourceview2 (which is where the change seems to be made) and pygtksourceview2. I can only hope a configuration option arrives before I am forced to upgrade those packages. I love gedit but I don't want to have to fight it as DerekVeit says.