Re: [gedit-list] keyboard shorctuts for plugins actions?

You can also go to: System->Preferences->Appearance->Interface->"Editable menu shortcut keys"

After activating that if you put the mouse over the menuitem and you click the shortcut you want it is gonna set.

Regards.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Joe Tom <jt40_7 yahoo com> wrote:

> Sorry, beginner question but I want to know if it's possible to define keyboard shortcuts to actions defined in plugins, like "sort", "insert date/time", etc.
>
> thanks

The following gedit plugin may offer the solution you're looking for -
http://empty.23inch.de/pmwiki.php/Main/EditShortcuts

Here's it description from the home page -

"This simple gedit-plugin enables you to customize short cuts for all
menu-items! This plugin provides a simple (but not easy) dialogue
which let you assign short cuts for all menu-items also if they are
defined by plugins."