Re: [gedit-list] keyboard shorctuts for plugins actions?

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Joe Tom <jt40_7 yahoo com> wrote:

> Sorry, beginner question but I want to know if it's possible to define keyboard shortcuts to actions defined in plugins, like "sort", "insert date/time", etc.
>
> thanks

The following gedit plugin may offer the solution you're looking for -
http://empty.23inch.de/pmwiki.php/Main/EditShortcuts

Here's it description from the home page -

"This simple gedit-plugin enables you to customize short cuts for all
menu-items! This plugin provides a simple (but not easy) dialogue
which let you assign short cuts for all menu-items also if they are
defined by plugins."