Re: [gedit-list] change the backup copy filename

At 18:33 -0500 11/2/09, Krister wrote:
>Is there a way to change the backup copy filename?
>In particular I would like it to be a .blahblah file.

Have a look at <ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/Software/gedit/Archive>

It's a tool that works with the external tools plugin. A copy of the file is made with a date added to the file name.  My intent is to modify it soon to take advantage of the new option to save modified files before it executes.
--

-->  Halloween  == Oct 31 == Dec 25 == Christmas  <--